Sunday, April 9, 2017

April Creating with Lizzy..

Hello there!! Here we are in April already!

 I hope you are having a great day!!

 I have a couple of things to share with you !!

The first is a card I created. I have used some of my favorite chipboard pieces... ( I say that a lot, so many of the SCRAPMATTS are my favorite!!!)

My card..

and here is a closer view of that bottom cluster... I wonder if you can see all the SCRAPMATTS products I have used?
 Here is a list and a link to all the products I have used on my card..

CB5028 Lamp Posts 06


CB5166 Leaf Spray 15


CB6093 Ornate Frames 21


CB6083 Bows 01


A butterfly from CB4017 Picket Fences 04


and a Pink and Blue Butterfly Button (not listed in the shop yet.)
Some of the chipboard was painted with Black Gesso, white gesso and the leaves were colored with a green ink pad...

The second creation I would like to share is from last month when SCRAPMATTS were wonderful Sponsors for the online challenge run by CSI Color Stories Inspiration and the Design Team from Scrapmatts joined in too..
That challenge is finished now and I couldn't share my layout on my March post as it hadn't been put up yet on the CSI blog!! But I can share it now!

Some closer views..
Lots of fabulous chipboard pieces!! How cool is that frame??!!

Love that  Bubbles chipboard too!! Flowers and chipboard make great layers!

#happy

The title was perfect for my photo as my happy place is definitely walking along the beach!   I have used lots of chipboard as well as a stencil randomly on the back ground. Some of the chipboard were left raw and some was colored with ink pads..
This is what I have used on my layout..

ST1004 Stencil Bubbles


CB6064 Nautical Designs 01


CB6115 Assorted Words 28


CB1070 Hearts 03


CB6001 Film Strips02


CB5165 Lavender 01


CB5131 Bubbles 01


I hope you have been inspired in some ways to pop some SCRAPMATTS on your layouts or cards..  The ONLINE SHOP is a great place to have a browse and find some wonderful products for your next creation!

Until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting!!

7 comments:

  1. Simply stunning creations, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy I really love the cluster on your layout, your card is amazing too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and your serene layout showcases all the marine chippies perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects, I especially like the layering of the second one.

    ReplyDelete