Saturday, January 13, 2018

2 Design Team Layouts

Hi everyone Lisette here.

Wow it's hard to believe that we are almost 1/2 way through the first month of 2018.

I am lucky enough to be on 3 design teams in 2018.  Today I am showing you my January layouts for Show us your Stuff, and Scrapbooking Top 50.  Being on these teams gives me the opportunity to showcase the fabulous Scrapmatts Stencils and Chipboard.  The challenges for January are nice and simple and lots of fun - just what we all need at this time of year!

My first layout is for Show us your Stuff.  My daughter graduated for the University of Tasmania in December and as soon as I saw this challenged I knew I wanted to use a photo of her.

 

Products used:-

Stencil 9029 Damask - A5


CB6113 ScrapWords 32


CB 4066 Ornate Frames 23

My second layout is for Scrapbook Top 50 January Challenge.  On our trip to Hobart last Christmas we visited MONA, the Museum of Old and New Art on a very wet and cold day.  I used lots of colours and mixed media for this one.  I have tried to include elements of the photos in my background.  The Scrapmatts stencil and chipboard were perfect.













Stencil 9003 Circles A4


















CB5153 Sticks 02


 CB1229 Chains 02
 










CB1151 Leaves 03

Hope you have found some inspiration in my layouts and are finding some time to create before life gets back into full swing.

See you in February

Lisette



No comments:

Post a Comment